|Have a question?
E-MAIL NOW OR CALL 310-821-2888
SOLD Asher S Classic™ Guitar - Relic Antique Ivory
THIS ITEM IS SOLD
The Asher S Classic™ guitar is inspired by the classic Stratocaster and Mosrite guitars from the 1960s. The body was designed to have all the classic comforts of a Strat with the graceful, offset body shape reminiscent of the Mosrite.
The neck is carved from a two-piece ¼-sawn Birdseye maple, and its construction is extremely stable with more sustain and quicker attack than a one-piece neck. This S Classic has vintage spec pickups by Jason Lollar and bridge by Gotoh.
- STYLE: electric guitar
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5 inches
- BODY: one-piece mahogany
- NECK: two-piece ¼-sawn Birdseye Maple
- NECK SHAPE: 1960s C
- NUT WIDTH: 1 5/8"
- FRET BOARD: rosewood
- PICKUPS: Lollar Dirty Blondes
- CONTROLS: master volume, master tone, 6 position Veritone
- BRIDGE: Gotoh vintage style tremolo
- MACHINE HEADS: Gotoh Waverly style
- FINISH: relic Olympic white nitro lacquer
- CASE: custom hard-shell
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- STRINGS: .010-.046 Nickel Round Wound
- PRICE: $3400
*International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties and taxes.
**It may take 3-10 business days to do a final quality check before the guitar ships.
Regular price $4,075 Sale price $3,975
Regular price $5,200 Sale price $4,200
Regular price $3,300 Sale price $2,400