|Have a question?
E-MAIL NOW OR CALL 310-821-2888
SOLD Rare Factory Second - Electro Hawaiian Junior Lap Steel Guitar, Gig Bag - in BLACK
THIS ITEM IS SOLD.
This is a RARE (due to the discontinuation of the color) Black Asher Electro Hawaiian Junior import model electric lap steel (6-string) – straight from the Asher custom shop and is a FACTORY SECOND. This has very faint minor finish blemishes under the lacquer on the top and bottom, and were extremely hard to capture in the photograph (see photo) - this DOES NOT effect the sound, performance or playability of the guitar. This lap steel also comes with a FREE set of Electro Hawaiian lap steel strings!
Now is your chance to own one of the fantastic entry-level lap steels at an amazing price (retail price is $799). Here are other details:
- NEW factory second, never owned
- minor finish blemishes on top and bottom of guitar (see photo)
- lap steel in perfect playing condition
- comes with factory warranty
- set up by Asher custom shop
- serial number J-801-2 BLACK (discontinued color)
- 25-inch scale length
- solid african mahogany body, neck thru body construction
- two high output humbuckers (contact us if you want us to install our pickup upgrade kit that for an additional $380, we can swap out the stock pickups and install 2 Jason Lollar Imperial Humbuckers,, 2 USA made CTS pots, and an black bee cap – please let us know upon checkout
- gig bag included
- fitted with Asher Electro Hawaiian lap steel strings
- FREE extra set of Asher Electro Hawaiian lap steel strings
Asher Guitars & Lap Steels is a Los Angeles boutique guitar company that is dedicated to handcrafting stellar quality instruments and providing superior guitar accessories that can be appreciated by musicians of all types.
Bill Asher, the founder and luthier behind Asher Guitars and Lap Steels, is considered a master guitar craftsman by legendary musicians. With loyal clientele such as Jackson Browne, Ben Harper, Fleetwood Mac, Zac Brown Band, James Valentine (Maroon 5) and Beck, Asher's 30-plus years of experience working on thousands of guitars has made him one of the most sought-after luthiers in the country.
The inception of Asher Guitars started in 1982 and has steadily manifested into a world-renowned boutique guitar company dedicated to crafting fine instruments and providing superior service with attention to personal connection. Asher Guitars sells direct to the customer, as well as carries select dealers in the United States and abroad. Aside from its offerings of handcrafted instruments, Asher also supplies one import model (the Electro Hawaiian Junior lap steel guitar) as well as various Asher branded pickups, strings, straps and accessories. All of the Asher products maintain the same high level of quality that discerning customers appreciate.
Asher Guitars is a small, family-run company, which enables it to provide a comfortable, person-based buying experience due to its selection of quality products and customer service. Asher, along with his brother Robert, also perform extensive restorations on vintage instruments and regularly maintain guitar collections for a handful of loyal clients.
Regular price $799 from $675
Regular price $1,257 from $1,157
Regular price $1,175 from $975
Regular price $3,000 Sale price $2,875
Regular price $4,650 Sale price $3,500
Regular price $799 from $675