|Have a question?
E-MAIL NOW OR CALL 310-821-2888
ONE LEFT. Asher Acoustic Hawaiian Imperial Lap Steel - Koa With Hard Shell Case!
The new Asher Acoustic Hawaiian Imperial lap steel is inspired by our passion for the 1930’s Herman Weissenborn guitars. The magic - consisting of its unique tone, impressive volume, and superior design - are beautifully captured in this Asher acoustic lap steel.
It has a hollow koa wood body and neck design with traditional spruce bracing resulting in that unforgettable, and ultra versatile Weissenborn tone. This lap steel has finely appointed details such as black and herringbone binding, vintage style tuners, hand finished bridge, hand carved bone nut and saddle and a decorative Piko dot, which is a traditional Hawaiian symbol for “being centered.”
This instrument was designed by Asher Guitars in Los Angeles - handcrafted in China - and then meticulously appointed with various manually-refined details and set up at our USA shop. Each of these lap steels are unique, and has its own beautiful voice.
- STYLE: 6-string acoustic lap steel
- SCALE LENGTH: 25 inch
- NECK AND BODY: solid koa top, koa veneer back and sides
- FINGERBOARD: koa with maple and pearl position markers
- PICKUPS: optional soundhole EMG (warranty will stay in tact)
- TUNERS: high quality vintage replica
- BRIDGE: dark stained maple with Piko dot
- BINDING: black with herringbone trim and rosette
- NUT AND SADDLE: hand shaped bone
- FINISH: thin satin poly
- STRING SPACING: nut: 1 3/4 in., bridge 2 3/16 in.
- CASE: Custom hardshell
- FRET LINES: 18
- STRINGS: phosphor bronze 14-58
- PRICE IN US DOLLARS: $ 1,175
Regular price $1,257 from $1,175