This guitar is sold. Email us if you want one just like it.
"This is one of the most eye-catching designs of all time...and is an incredibly inspiring instrument to play." Tested by Matt Blacket - Guitar Player Magazine.
Please email us for additional colors and options!
- Resosonic Rambler model
- hand cut Okume body wood
- Dakota red poly with hand pin striping
- quarter sawn Okume neck
- Indian rosewood fretboard
- 1 11/16" nut width
- C Shape neck
- 12" fretboard radius
- Dunlop 6155 frets
- Lollar Gold Foil pickup
- hand cut 1958 Rambler hubcap cover
- master volume, V6 Tone styler
- G&G Deluxe hardshell case
- 5.75 lbs
Read the review of the Rambler in Guitar Player Magazine