|Have a question?
E-MAIL NOW OR CALL 310-821-2888
Available at Music Emporium Asher Marc Ford Signature Guitar, Olympic White Nitro Closet Relic , #964
This guitar is now available at The Music Emporium, MA. 781-860-0049
The Marc Ford Signature Model guitar was designed to seamlessly incorporate the tone and vibe of Ford's Les Paul Special with the comforts and playability of his go-to Stratocaster. Ford and Asher worked for many years, slowly refining the model, creating a high performance guitar with grit, tone and style. Included in its superior construction and details are a ¼-sawn maple volute neck for exceptional stability, ebony faceplate, top-of-the-line hardware, and easy access truss-rod. The pickups, which are custom wound by Jason Lollar to Ford's specs, balance the vintage tones with the natural resonance of the guitar itself.
- STYLE: 6-string electric guitar
- SERIAL NUMBER: #964
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5 inches
- NECK: ¼-sawn Rock Maple
- FRET BOARD: 12-inch radius Indian rosewood board, mother of pearl dots
- NECK SHAPE: "D" .85 at 1st fret to .94 at 12th fret
- PEG HEAD FACE: ebony with mother of pearl logo inlay
- BODY: select two-piece lightweight Okoume
- PICKUPS: custom wound Sweet 90s by Arcane
- PICKUP SWITCHING: 3-way
- CONTROLS: volume / .022 paper & foil cap / 6 position Veritone
- KNOBS: retro aluminum (new old stock)
- BRIDGE: Vintage Spec by Callaham
- MACHINE HEADS: Hipshot 6GNO Chrome
- NUT: bone
- NUT WIDTH: 1 21/32"
- PICKGUARD: 3 ply
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- FRET WIRE: Dunlop 6155
- COLOR: Olympic White
- FINISH: nitro cellulose closet relic
- WEIGHT: 7.5 lbs
- STRINGS: .010-.046
- CASE: G&G
- RETAIL PRICE: $4080
*International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties and taxes.
**It may take 3-5 business days to do a final quality check before the guitar ships.
Regular price $799 from $675
Regular price $1,175 from $975
Regular price $3,000 Sale price $2,875