This guitar is sold. We can build you one just like it - email us!
The Marc Ford Signature Model guitar was designed to seamlessly incorporate the tone and vibe of Ford's Les Paul Special with the comforts and playability of his go-to Stratocaster. Ford and Asher worked for many years, slowly refining the model, creating a high performance guitar with grit, tone and style. Included in its superior construction and details are a ¼-sawn maple volute neck for exceptional stability, ebony faceplate, top-of-the-line hardware, and easy access truss-rod. The pickups, which are custom wound by Jason Lollar to Ford's specs, balance the vintage tones with the natural resonance of the guitar itself.
- STYLE: 6-string electric guitar
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5 inches
- NECK: ¼-sawn African mahogany
- FRET BOARD: 12-inch radius Indian rosewood board, mother of pearl dots
- NECK SHAPE: "D" .85 at 1st fret to .94 at 12th fret
- PEG HEAD FACE: ebony
- BODY: select one-piece lightweight African mahogany
- PICKUPS: custom wound P90s by Arcane
- PICKUP SWITCHING: 3-way
- CONTROLS: volume / .022 oil & paper cap / 10 position Veritone
- KNOBS: retro style aluminum
- BRIDGE: Vintage Spec by Callaham
- MACHINE HEADS: Hipshot locking tuners
- NUT: bone
- NUT WIDTH: 1 21/32"
- PICKGUARD: 5 ply
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- FRET WIRE: Dunlop 6155
- COLOR: TV Yellow Relic
- FINISH: nitro cellulose
- WEIGHT: 7.25 lbs
- STRINGS: .010-.046
- CASE: G&G
- RETAIL PRICE: $4750
>>Listen to Marc Ford with his Signature Asher Guitar
*International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties and taxes.
**It may take 3-5 business days to do a final quality check before the guitar ships.