THIS ITEM IS SOLD
The Ultra-Tone body is inspired by the classic Telecaster guitars of the 1950s and is designed to embody all the classic tones, contours, and lightweight feel, with Asher's unique and balanced offset body shape.
- STYLE: electric guitar
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5 inches
- BODY: 2-piece alder
- NECK: 2-piece quarter-sawn maple
- NECK SHAPE: soft V
- NUT WIDTH: 1 5/8"
- FRET BOARD: Madagascar Rosewood
- PICKUPS: T Blades
- CONTROLS: master volume, master tone, 3-way selector
- UPGRADE CONTROL: 16 position Tonestyler
- BRIDGE: Glendale
- MACHINE HEADS: Waverly
- FINISH: tobacco burst poly
- BINDING: top and back white
- CASE: hard-shell by G & G
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- STRINGS: .010-.046 Nickel Round Wound
- WEIGHT: 7 pounds
- PRICE: $2400
Hear Audio Clips and See More Photos of the Ultra Tone T Series!
*International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties and taxes.
**It may take 3-10 business days to do a final quality check before the guitar ships.