|Have a question?
E-MAIL NOW OR CALL 310-821-2888
SOLD Asher S Custom™ Guitar, Trans Ivory Poly #196 - Previously Owned, Near Mint
Sorry, this item is now sold. If you want one like it, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Product DescriptionThe Asher S Custom™ guitar is inspired by the classic Stratocaster and Mosrite guitars from the 1960s. The body was designed to have all the classic comforts of a Strat with the graceful, offset body shape reminiscent of the Mosrite.
- STYLE: electric guitar
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5 inches
- BODY: Honduran mahogany
- NECK: two-piece ¼-sawn flame maple
- NECK SHAPE: deep C
- NUT WIDTH: 1 11/16"
- FRET BOARD: Madagascar rosewood
- PICKUPS: TV Jones Supertrons
- CONTROLS: master volume, master tone, 3-way selector
- BRIDGE: German hardtail
- MACHINE HEADS: gold Sperzel
- FINISH: trans ivory poly
- DETAILS: Italian tortoise shell pick guard & selector ring
- CASE: custom hard-shell
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- STRINGS: .010-.046 Nickel Round Wound
- WEIGHT: 8.25 pounds
- CONDITION: near mint
- PRICE: $2200
*International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties and taxes.
**It may take 3-10 business days to do a final quality check before the guitar ships.
Regular price $3,300 Sale price $2,400
Regular price $3,400 Sale price $2,800