|Have a question?
E-MAIL NOW OR CALL 310-821-2888
SOLD Asher Electro Hawaiian ® Junior Lap Steel - FACTORY SECOND, Black
This is an Asher Electro Hawaiian Junior electric lap steel – straight from the Asher custom shop and is a FACTORY SECOND. This one has some slight finish blemishes on the top of the guitar and finish blemish near the nut - these blemishes DO NOT effect the sound, performance or playability of the guitar.
We are pleased to offer a perfectly priced lap steel guitar for any level player. This lap steel offers quality mahogany and solid construction with impressive resonance and sustain. It has unsurpassed playability compared to similarly priced lap steels on the market.
Built to our high standards, this Junior is sure to impress you with its musical voice and professional feel.
Be sure to check out all the upgrades for the Electro Hawaiian® Junior only available from Asher Guitars, such as the electronic upgrade kit, custom Belly Bar and hard shell case!
- STYLE: lap steel
- SCALE LENGTH: 25 inches
- NECK & BODY: neck through body construction, solid mahogany
- PICKUPS: two humbuckers
- PICKUP SWITCHING: three-way toggle
- CONTROLS: master volume and master tone
- STRING SPACING: nut: 1 7/8 ", bridge: 2 1/4"
- FRET BOARD: rosewood
- BRIDGE: USA made Asher Hipshot custom bridge
- NUT: micarta
- FINISH: black
- CASE: gig bag
- FRET LINES: 22
- STRINGS: Asher Electro Hawaiian ® Lap Steel Strings
- FACTORY SECOND
- Great value for a solidly crafted instrument
- 2 high-output humbuckers
- USA Asher Hipshot bridge
- Comes with gig bag
- Manufactured overseas
- Upgrades available only from Asher Guitars
**International buyers are responsible for all customs, taxes and duties.
***The Jr. may ship in 5-10 business days