|Have a question?
E-MAIL NOW OR CALL 310-821-2888
SOLD Asher #838 T-Deluxe !!Thin Skin Satin Nitro Lacquer!!
THIS GUITAR IS SOLD (TO RYAN JOHNSON - AMERICAN AQUARIUM)
The T Deluxe ™ body is inspired by the classic Telecaster guitars of the 1950s and is designed to enhance all the classic tones with more versatility - offering more sustain, and an array of tonal options for blues, jazz, and country. The off-set body shape has great balance and a more ergonomic feel. Asher's soft V neck shape with rolled shoulders has players praising its comfort and playability. The Hawaiian Koa and craftsmanship in this guitar truly make it a work of art.
The T Deluxe is fast becoming a guitar of choice by many touring and recording artists who are inspired by its responsive tone and feel. Jonny Wickersham of Social Distortion, Clay Cook (Zac Brown Band), Dave Keuning (The Killers), David Hidalgo (Los Lobos) and Lance Keltner are all currently using this guitar.
- Style: electric guitar
- Scale length: 25 1/2"
- Body: One Piece Light Weight Swamp Ash
- Neck: 1/4 Sawn Birds-Eye Maple
- Nut width: 1 5/8"
- Fretboard: Birds-Eye Maple
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo / Dunlop #6155
- Neck Profile: Soft "V" with rolled shoulders 1st .87" to 12th .97"
- Pickups: Asher T-Blades by Vintage Vibe
- Control: master volume & master tone
- Extras: V10 Veri-Tone control
- Bridge: Wilkinson Compensated Brass Saddles
- Machine heads: Grover Stay-tight Waverly Style
- Color: Amber Thin Skin Satin Nitro Lacquer
- Case: custom hardshell by G&G
Regular price $799 from $675
Regular price $1,175 from $975
Regular price $3,000 Sale price $2,875