|Have a question?
E-MAIL NOW OR CALL 310-821-2888
SOLD 2012 Asher #676 D-28 1940s Style Build
THIS GUITAR IS SOLD
This is a pre-owned acoustic guitar in near-mint condition. This guitar has a wonderfully warm, lively, and vintage tone. The highs blend perfectly with the lows as the mid tones can be heard comfortably in between. One can really lay into this acoustic in order to feel it's strength. As well, one can play with some dynamics and truly bring out this guitar's clarity and beauty.
- 25.4" scale
- Mahogany neck, spruce top, Brazilian rosewood back and sides
- Scallop tapped tuned bracing
- Ebony fretboard and peg-head face
- Mother of Pearl position markers and Asher logo
- 1 3/4" nut
- Neck Shape full "C": depth - 1st 0.84", 5th 0.86", 9th 0.92", 11th 1"
- Fret width: .083"/ height: .043"
- Bridge: 2 1/8"
Regular price $1,257 from $1,175