THIS ITEM IS NOW SOLD
"This Guitar has a really punchy, fat, woody bottom-end while still being tight. It also has a throaty, tubby mid-range and sweet nights with just enough sparkle and bite to make it exciting. in my opinion, we've found the perfect balance." - Redd Volkaert
Volkaert and Asher worked for many years, slowly refining this vintage inspired model, creating a high performance guitar with broad tonal range and ergonomic style. Included in its superior construction and details are a tight-grain maple volute neck for exceptional stability, top-of-the-line hardware, nitro lacquer with matching headstock, and easy access truss rob. The pickups are custom wound just for this model by Jason Lollar. Three prototypes were tested live on stage before the final version went into production. These pickups offer balanced vintage tones with just the right amount of microphonic qualities to bring out the natural resonance of the guitar and compliment a variety of playing styles.
- STYLE: electric guitar
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5 inches
- BODY: swamp ash
- NECK: 2-piece ¼-sawn Birdseye Maple
- NECK SHAPE: soft V
- NUT WIDTH: 1 5/8"
- FRET BOARD: Birdseye Maple
- PICKUPS: Lollar RV Custom
- CONTROLS: master volume, master tone, 3-way selector
- BRIDGE: Glendale with Volkaert's preferred twang saddle set
- MACHINE HEADS: Gotoh-Waverly style
- FINISH: vintage blonde nitro
- DETAILS: matching headstock, red dot at 12th fret, RV signature logo
- CASE: hard-shell by G & G
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- STRINGS: .010-.046 Nickel Round Wound
- WEIGHT: 7 pounds
- PRICE: $3600
*International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties and taxes.
**It may take 3-10 business days to do a final quality check before the guitar ships.