This good-lookin' short scale 6-string lap steel is special - its #2 of 3 lap steels made from artist Greg Leisz. Check out the details below:
- Model: Electro Hawaiian Short Scale (24") 6-string Lap Steel
- Serial Number; #1068 - Prototype for Greg Leisz #2 of 3
- Body and Neck Wood: 1 piece solid African Okoume
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood with mother of pearl dots and fret lines
- Finish: Satin Clear Nitro over red stain
- Neck Shape: Square
- Nut Width: 2 1/8"
- Scale Length: 24"
- Bridge: Asher Ferro SBR-SS (stainless steel)
- Tuners: Grover Sta-Tite Butterbean Keys
- Pickups: Lollar Gold Foil and Lollar Supro Steel with tortoise detail
- 3-way switch
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
- Case: G&G Hardshell
- Light play wear