This lap steel is SOLD.
This is an Electro Hawaiian Junior lap steel with our new palm rest option installed (chrome). It provides a nice comfortable anchor point as well as a vintage aesthetic to the lap steel.
The Jr. offers quality mahogany and solid construction with impressive resonance and sustain. It has unsurpassed playability compared to similarly priced lap steels on the market.
Built to our high standards, this Junior is sure to impress you with its musical voice and professional feel.
Be sure to check out all the upgrades for the Electro Hawaiian® Junior only available from Asher Guitars, such as the electronic upgrade kit, custom Belly Bar and hard shell case!
- STYLE: lap steel
- SCALE LENGTH: 25 inches
- NECK & BODY: neck through body construction, solid mahogany
- PICKUPS: two humbuckers
- PICKUP SWITCHING: three-way toggle
- CONTROLS: master volume and master tone
- STRING SPACING: nut: 1 7/8 ", bridge: 2 1/4"
- FRET BOARD: rosewood
- BRIDGE: USA made Asher Hipshot custom bridge
- NUT: micarta
- FINISH: tobacco burst (trans cherry also available)
- CASE: gig bag
- FRET LINES: 22
- STRINGS: Asher Electro Hawaiian ® Lap Steel Strings
- EXTRAS: chrome palm cover
- RETAIL PRICE IN US DOLLARS: $824
- Great value for a solidly crafted instrument
- 2 high-output humbuckers
- USA Asher Hipshot bridge
- Comes with gig bag
- Manufactured overseas
- Upgrades available only from Asher Guitars