|Have a question?
E-MAIL NOW OR CALL 310-821-2888
SOLD 2014 Asher Marc Ford Signature Guitar, Dog Hair Nitro, #791
THIS GUITAR IS SOLD - IF YOU WANT ONE JUST LIKE IT, OR SIMILAR, PLEASE EMAIL US.
The Marc Ford Signature Model guitar was designed to seamlessly incorporate the tone and vibe of Ford's Les Paul Special with the comforts and playability of his go-to Stratocaster. Ford and Asher worked for many years, slowly refining the model, creating a high performance guitar with grit, tone and style. Included in its superior construction and details are a ¼-sawn maple volute neck for exceptional stability, ebony faceplate, top-of-the-line hardware, and easy access truss-rod. The pickups, which are custom wound by Jason Lollar to Ford's specs, balance the vintage tones with the natural resonance of the guitar itself.
- STYLE: 6-string electric guitar
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5 inches
- NECK: ¼-sawn African mahogany
- FRET BOARD: 12-inch radius Indian rosewood board, mother of pearl dots
- NECK SHAPE: "D" .85 at 1st fret to .94 at 12th fret
- BODY: select one-piece lightweight African mahogany
- PICKUPS: custom wound P90s by Arcane
- PICKUP SWITCHING: 3-way
- CONTROLS: volume / .033 oil & paper cap / 10 position Veritone
- KNOBS: retro style aluminum
- BRIDGE: Vintage Spec by Callaham
- MACHINE HEADS: Hipshot locking tuners
- NUT: bone
- NUT WIDTH: 1 5/8"
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- FRET WIRE: Dunlop 6155
- COLOR: Dog Hair Nitro
- FINISH: nitro cellulose
- WEIGHT: 6.5 lbs
- STRINGS: .010-.046
- CASE: G&G
- RETAIL PRICE: $3500
*International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties and taxes.
**It may take 3-10 business days to do a final quality check before the guitar ships.
Regular price $4,075 Sale price $3,975