THIS LAP STEEL IS NOW SOLD - EMAIL US IF YOU WANT US TO BUILD YOU ONE JUST LIKE IT.
This is a gorgeous Electro Hawaiian ® Model I lap steel guitar. It is built with a stunning flame Hawaiian Koa top, flame maple fretboard bindings and ebony bridge. This lap steel's tone is fat and clean with a wide spectrum from super pristine highs to deep resonant lows.
- STYLE: 6-string lap steel
- SCALE LENGTH: 25 inches
- NECK & BODY: neck-through solid mahogany with cylindrical tone chambers
- TOP: highly flamed Hawaiian koa
- DETAILS: custom curly maple binding and ebony bridge
- PICKUPS: Asher Steelbuckers
- PICKUP SWITCHING: three-way toggle
- CONTROLS: master volume and master tone
- FRET BOARD: curly maple
- BRIDGE: ebony
- MACHINE HEADS: Kluson
- NUT: micarta
- STRING SPACING: nut: 1 3/4 inches, bridge: 2 3/16 inches
- COLOR: amber gloss
- FINISH: nitro lacquer
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 20
- STRINGS: Asher Electro Hawaiian® Lap Steel strings
- CASE: deluxe custom hard shell case
- RETAIL PRICE: $3295
*International buyers are responsible for all customs, duties and taxes.
**It may take 3-10 business days to do a final quality check before the guitar ships.