Asher Electro Hawaiian® Lap Steel Strings are Nickel Round Wound, medium gauge strings for 6-string electric lap steel guitar and are manufactured in the USA.
The high carbon steel plains and hexagonal-shaped cores in this set are drawn using the highest quality progressive dies in an advanced, USA wire mill. They are wound with nickel-plated steel using cutting edge machinery for the ultimate in consistency and quality. The result is a string with great pitch stability, super accurate intonation, enhanced longevity, and the classic bright tone associated with nickel. These strings are applicable to all musical styles.
Ideal for use on 23" to 25" scale length electric instruments (such as the Asher Electro Hawaiian® Lap Steels, and the Electro Hawaiian® Junior Lap Steel), these strings can be used with various tunings such as Open E, Open D, Open G and G6. Whether its blues, Hawaiian or Dobro, these strings will suit your needs.
Here are the gauges:
.015p .018p .028w .038w .048w .058w
- Nickel Round Wound, Medium Gauge for 6-string electrics
- Results in great pitch stability, super accurate intonation and enhanced longevity
- Ideal for electric lap steel guitars with 23"- 25" scale length
- Strings in plastic sealed sleeve for long shelf life
- Supports various tunings for a variety of styles of music
- Made in the USA